How We Can Help
With CESA 6, you’re not just getting a person; you’re getting a whole team. A team that knows the importance of education driving the technology. Do you have an educational focused IT team? You will not find a better rate for the combination of services we provide. Our service packages start with on-call help for busy times and include up to full-time on-site support.
Our staffing options include desktop support, network administration, and systems administration. We can provide staffing via contract project support, contract-to-hire or contracted placement:
Contracted Project Support
If your district has fluctuating needs, temporary contract placement can augment your current staff on an as-needed basis.
Not sure if you’re hiring the right person? Let CESA 6 hire and train the right candidate for you. This option allows districts to “try” a candidate for a year who is trained and supported by our team. The district can select to hire the candidate directly, continue as a contracted service, or select a new candidate.
CESA 6 will recruit, assess, and place permanent CESA 6 employees based on district needs. This allows districts to have a dedicated person onsite who will have access to the resources and knowledge of the entire CESA 6 team; you're not just getting a person, you’re getting access to a whole team!
Network and Technology Support Areas of Speciality
Specialities include, but are not limited to:
- Hardware/Software Network and systems administration: onsite and remote
- Server maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading Desktop/laptop acquisition, configuration, and repair Software/Hardware acquisition, installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Network cabling and tracing
- Summer cleaning, updates and upgrades
- Preventative maintenance
- Help Desk - staffed desk for your staff to call for troubleshooting, user support
- Google Apps migration
- Technology Audit
- Technology Plan Consulting and Project Facilitation Services
- Equipment Repair Services