How We Can Help
SEEDS4Schools is the smart way to create and manage IEPs, complete state and federal forms, file School Based Services (SBS) reimbursement requests, and create and manage class lists. SEEDS4Schools provides the support you need when you need it. It is built by school districts, for school districts. User suggestions help us continually improve the product.
The SEEDS® system:
- Allows special education staff to develop IEPs and related forms using the computer in a standardized format;
- SEEDS efficiently prefills data on newly created forms to eliminate entry of redundant information (Such as students, parents, staff, names, birth dates, addresses, district of residence, and dates.);
- Built in compliance checks: (due date reminders and validations)
- Provides staff immediately with the most current up-to-date IEP forms;
- Provides a standardized format for IEP forms regardless of platform (PC or Mac);
- Provides an efficient means of compiling data for state and federal reports, class lists, referral statistics and monitoring the progress of evaluations;
- Fosters professional collaboration;
- Provides secure access to authorized use.
The SEEDS® forms are correlated with the Special Education forms required by the DPI. Through the SEEDS® program, forms can be updated quickly and easily to keep in compliance with DPI regulations.
Using SEEDS®, users have the ability to create standard reports.
The categories for the standard reports are:
- Beginning of the year reports
- Class list reports
- End of the year reports
- State and District Assessment Reports
- Export of Student Data
- Label reports
- Evaluation TIme Line Reports
- IEP Data Reports
- Miscellaneous reports
SEEDS partners with Kompas Care for Medicaid billing. An interface is in place so data only has to be entered once. An Export of Student data report is available to import data into other Medicaid applications as well.
Using SEEDS®, users have the ability to create class lists for both classroom and service providers. Enrollments can be rolled over to the new school year with just a few clicks.