The Math Center will provide continuous professional development designed to improve mathematics instruction at all classroom levels.
Mathematics Leaders' Network Objectives:
- Reflect on high quality classroom mathematics instruction
- Focus on metacognition in regard to data analysis and teacher feedback to students
- Share and access on-line teacher resources for technology integration
- Share/discuss/review district curricula that aligns with the Common Core State Standards
- Model and share best practice classroom strategies, resources, materials and ideas
- Build relationships
- Foster leadership at the building or district level for mathematics instruction
- Support a continuous improvement model at the classroom, building and district levels
Who should attend?
- Curriculum directors
- Math department chair(s)
- Math coordinators and coaches
- Teacher leaders