How We Can Help
Curriculum and assessment is one way to monitor student learning. However, it is difficult to measure if there is no documented data. BuildYourOwnCurriculum® (BYOC) is way more than a curriculum warehouse. It is a teaching tool that can be used to build and monitor assessments and achievement. This may be a new product for you or perhaps you have used it for a long time, either way, this networking opportunity is for you! Join colleagues to share your BYOC system experiences as well as your questions. Morning and afternoon sessions will be designed for different levels of implementation, so you decide which portion of the day best meets your needs, or attend both sessions Network Focus
- School district curriculum philosophy.
- School district policies related to curriculum.
- Curriculum and Educator Effectiveness—how they work together.
- Process for updating curriculum.
- Aligning curriculum goals and timelines.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Publishing courses.
- Helping teachers use BYOC as a daily tool and living document.
- Using BYOC reports.