The CESA 6 Effectiveness Project© includes comprehensive initial and ongoing face-to-face training and online support for all evaluators and district/regional trainers, which include:
- elected school board members that evaluate the district administrator/superintendent using the District Administrator Performance Evaluation System (DAPES).
- district administrators that evaluate directors from the central office using the Central Office Performance Evaluation System (COPES).
- district administrators that evaluate school administrators using the School Administrator Performance Evaluation System (SAPES),
- district or school administrators that evaluate teachers or educational specialists using the Teacher Performance Evaluation System (TPES) or the Educational Specialist Performance Evaluation System (ESPES).
- Effectiveness Project© Implementation Coaches (EPICs) that support in-district coaching for the leadership team and system training for teachers, and
- Regional CESA Trainer of Trainers.
Become a partner in educator effectiveness.
Join the CESA 6 Effectiveness Project© today!