How We Can Help
Services offered include:
- Utilization of a school specific assessment tool to provide EHS program guidance, management, and continuous improvement process
- Review of environmental health and safety policies and procedures.
- Facility inspections.
- Annual program audits to determine compliance.
- Work with administration and staff to prioritize health and safety needs.
- Up to four contacts per year for EHS plan development.
- Fume hood testing and certification.
- Evaluation of 33 EHS categories to aid in risk management.
- Health and safety training provided to all staff by qualified trainers.
- Cloud housing for easy access to EHS plans and documentation.
- Basic Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Plan development
The District will be responsible for the following:
- Completion of EHS related action items resulting from a regulatory inspection and as determined by the consultant
- Allowing sufficient time and resources to work on the EHS program
- Providing notice to CESA of any changes that could affect the EHS program, so materials can be updated. Note: Changes can affect the District’s level of compliance.
- Implementation of compliance programs
Services Offered For An Additional Fee
- Low Cost Training Opportunities
- Asbestos O&M Initial
- Asbestos Refresher
- Lead Renovator Initial and Refresher
- Electrical Safety
- And more!
Testing and Inspection Services (Additional services will be billed on a time and materials basis):
- Asbestos Inspections
- Asbestos Bulk Sampling
- IAQ Investigation/Testing
- Lead Paint Services
- Regulatory Inspection Assistance
Ask about our Environmental Project Consulting Service to make sure every renovation you do is safe, healthy, and compliant!