Position: Project Support
Position Posted: March 24, 2017
When: April 2017
Where: Office Location: CESA 6 Conference Center, Oshkosh
CESA 6 is seeking to fill a part-time Project Support position to provide support to multiple Project Coordinators and Directors. The position will be able to work independently and collaboratively with statewide internal and external clients, maintain regular communication and multi-task efficiently and accurately in a very fast-paced work environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish strong relationships and interact professionally with internal staff and external clients;
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents;
- Design and maintain databases;
- Invoice for EP, EE, and other related projects, products and services;
- Review operating practices and recommend improvements where necessary;
- Forecast project demands;
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute communications;
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents;
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials;
- Manage and maintain Director and Project Coordinator’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements and coordinate project-based work;
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events;
- Answer and manage calls.
- Assist others as needed.
The required skills for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong technology skills – including use of Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Drive (Docs), Mail Merging, registration software etc. with a willingness to learn new technology and web ware;
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient at information gathering and monitoring skills;
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills;
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative;
- Positive telephone and face-to-face interactions and communication with both internal staff and external customers;
- Ability to prioritize work schedule and manage tasks efficiently as this position will be responsible for reporting to and working with several coordinators and juggling several projects;
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented;
- Ability to work independently and without direct and constant supervision as well as collaboratively as a strong member of a team;
- Eagerness to learn and to ask questions when needed;
- Flexibility in work environment and work schedule;
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and adaptability;
- Have an understanding and respect for confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience providing administrative support.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Google Documents and MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard coordination of administrative practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- This position does involve minimal travel; therefore, a valid driver's license is required.
Salary: Wage is commensurate with background and experience. Salary is competitive within area and state with benefits available.
Application Deadline: Until Filled