Position: Chief Academic Officer
When: Starting March/April 2017
Where: Office Location: Cooperative Educational Service Agency No. 6 (CESA 6), Oshkosh, WI
CESA 6 is seeking a full-time Chief Academic Officer to lead our team of highly qualified teaching and learning experts who support the educational systems both within the CESA 6 region and across the state. The Chief Academic Officer will oversee and provide mentorship and coaching of Instructional Support personnel to ensure that high quality services are designed and delivered to directly meet the needs of district partners. The Chief Academic Officer will also work collaboratively with the Agency CEO and Chief Officers in developing strategies, policies and procedures that align directly with the Agency’s mission and strategic plan.
The individual hired for this position will possess a Masters of Arts (M.A. or M.S.) and have background working in Curriculum and Instruction systems.
The individual hired will also meet the following experience and qualifications/skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading systems;
- Understand the framework for and possess the ability to implement strategic plans;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Baldrige Excellence Framework;
- Experience with Continuous Improvement strategies;
- Designed and implemented educational coaching models;
- Experience designing Professional Development;
- Familiarity in working with and developing complicated budgets;
- Actively engaged in regional, state and national organizations;
- Ability to retain, attract, hire, train, and evaluate certified staff;
- Experience or certified in adult learning practices.
The core competencies that this individual will be required to demonstrate as the Chief Academic Officer to be an effective leader and strong member of our team are:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with background, education and experience. Salary is competitive within area and state. Excellent benefits.
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 5, 2017